___________________________

I will openly admit, I'm not much of a hockey guy, but in an effort to make small talk around my new workplace, I have tried to become fluent in at least certain aspects of it. Fortunately for me, the Canucks debcale that we're currently witnessing has made that conversation very easy (simply ask co-worker if they watched the game, but say it in a despairing/sarcastic tone. Question the wisdom of the Mats Sundin deal. Repeat).

I am, however, interested in the politics of sport and have followed the attempts of Jim Balsillie to get another Canadian hockey team be thwarted by the evil NHL Commisioner Gary Bettman, and therefore enjoyed the following open letter very much.

Dear Gary: An Open Letter to the NHL Commissioner via brentstephensmith.wordpress.com

The above is part one, here is part two and part three.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Blog Design From| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
Additional adjustments by me using Hackosphere and Dummies' Guide to Blogger.